With over 20 years of combined experience, the owners of Socket Doctors have the skills needed to repair and install all types of electrical equipment. Our electricians in Cumming GA have served the area for years and are up to date on all of the current codes. Our company is licensed, bonded, insured and backed by the Better Business Bureau.
Licensed Cumming Electricians
Both owners are state certified, master electricians. This ensures that customers receive the top of the line electrical service they deserve. Because we know how important it is to have electricity in your home, we offer our services 24 hours a day. Our electrical contractors will make sure that your home’s electrical equipment is working properly and is up to code. Unlike other industries, a simple electrical mistake can risk the safety of you and your family. Some electricians don’t seem to take their job seriously and take shortcuts in order to finish the job quickly. Our licensed electricians have been thoroughly trained to give every job the attention it deserves. We are proud to be your trusted source for electricians Cumming GA, and we would never do anything to jeopardize the safety of your home or your family. Give us a call whenever you have an electrical issue and see the difference true professionalism can make!
From repairing damaged panels to adding a surge protector, we have all of your electrical service needs covered. Whether you need electrical repairs or a new system installed, the Socket Doctors have the solution for you. No matter how big or small your electrical problem may be, our staff will do what it takes to get your equipment working again. Be sure to take a look at our services page to find out more about what our electricians can do for you!
Providing exceptional customer service is of major importance to us. We strive to leave every customer completely satisfied. We do this by treating our clients with care and respect. We pay attention to your wants and needs and put forth our greatest effort into every call. Our owners have worked for large companies that treated customers like a statistic. Rather than treating customers like another number, our Cumming electricians will treat you with honesty and care. At Socket Doctors, we value every customer, and we do what it takes to form long lasting relationships.
Your Trusted Electrical Company
As a company built around the concept of providing exceptional electrical service, we feel the need to do the best job possible for every customer. The electrical industry has its share of dangers, and we want to keep our clients and their families safe. Our electricians always go the extra mile. We have worked hard to grow a reputation as an honest electrical company, and we do what it takes to keep our customers happy. When you call on the Socket Doctors, you know you are going to be provided with a master electrician who knows the ins and outs of the industry. It is our goal to give every customer the top notch electrical service they deserve. We strive to provide clients with the top electrical service the city has to offer!
While performing your service, our staff will make note of any potential dangers and inform you of what needs to be done. In many cases, a minor repair can save you from thousands of dollars worth of damages. The physical and emotional damage caused by a fire or other electrical problem can take a serious toll on a family, and we would never wish this upon anybody. Our electrical contractors in will keep your home safe with our reliable electrical repairs, maintenance and installations. We have the proven experience needed to perform quality work time and time again. Allow the Socket Doctors to provide you all of your electrical service needs. With hundreds of satisfied clients, our company is proof that hard work combined with honesty and respect leads to great results.
Give us a call today! We are here to provide you with quality electrical service, repairs and installations. Our staff has all of your electrical needs covered! The Socket Doctors – exceptional Cumming electrical service.
- Inspect Main Electrical Panel Box (Breaker Box)
- Main breaker box is the back bone of the system. Ensuring all circuits are wired properly, all wires are installed tight under screws, and all breakers are listed for that exact panel.
- Inspect Main Electrical Service and Electrical Meter Box w/Grounding System
- Inspecting main service wire and meter box is just as important as the main panel box. The only difference is there is less point of connections to go bad or be installed improperly. The main purpose is to ensure everything is tight and working properly and to ensure the grounding system is up to date and installed properly.
- Inspect all outlets throughout home and check GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlets
- Checking GFCI’s to see if the home 1) has them installed and 2) they are functioning properly at the outlet and “down stream”. Also want to check outlets in bedrooms to identify if any connections are loose or outlets are broken or not working.
- Inspect and test all switches to ensure there is not a loose connection or faulty switch.
- Aside from a loose connection on outlets, the most common issue we run into is a switch going bad. Normally you will hear a popping or crackling noise when the switch is either turned on or off. This signifies the switches connection points are going bad and switch needs to be replaced. Also if you can wiggle the switch and get a flicker in the light, shows a switch is faulty.
- Inspect all attic wiring and equipment
- The attic usually has atleast one gas/electric furnace, an outlet and light, and typically an attic roof ventilator fan. Making sure the furnace is wired properly with a disconnect switch to ensure if anyone needs to work on it they can shut the power off safely. Also check the attic vent fan to ensure properly functioning with a thermostat and safety shut off switch. Also inspect to ensure no rodents have came to visit and decided to start chewing on you wires.
- Inspect and test all smoke alarms
- This is one of the most important parts of our inspection, making sure all smoke detectors are not only working when tested, but ensuring they all work together. Most homes now have interconnected smoke detectors where if one goes off they all go off. If they are prewired for it and do not function this way, then the detectors need replaced. Manufacturers and NFPA (National Fire and Protection Agency) recommend replacing smoke detectors every 7 years due to dust building up inside units. Carbon Monoxide detectors are strongly recommended and can help save many lives, if they are installed properly in the correct locations as well.
- All appliance wiring
- Major appliances like cook tops, dishwashers, disposals, A/C units outside, Hot Tubs, Electric water heaters, etc. are all hardwired and have specific wiring codes and regulations. We ensure they are wired and installed properly.